ArmourcardACTIVE is a credit card-sized electronic protective device that emits a jamming force-field to protect your personal data from being skimmed by RFID skimming criminals.
Unique functions to make life simple:
Automatic security activation
ArmourcardACTIVE detects when a skimmer is trying to read your wallet and immediately responds to electronically jam the signal.
one-touch for secure shopping
When you need to use your cards for shopping or ID scanning, simply touch the finger sensitive button and jamming is temporarily deactivated.
Battery no longer required!
Set and forget protection. With advancements in technologies, we have been able to harness the electromagnetic field created by the interrogating RFID/NFC signal to power the new ArmourcardACTIVE
This means no batteries need replacing and your card will last over 3 years.
Similar in size to your credit cards and fitting alongside them, Armourcard actively detects and jams out electronic thieves.
ArmourcardACTIVE protects the RFID/NFC (tap&go) style bank cards in your wallet or purse by creating an jamming Force Field.
One smart card electronically protects them all.
We are rated 5 stars
WHY BUY FROM US?
PROTECTION YOU CAN TRUST
- Established in 2013 - we are a security solutions business only
- Our product range is to help prevent you from being skimmed or becoming a victim of identity theft and in general products to help keep you and your assets safe
- Our entire business is about providing solutions to make you safe
- We are only in the business of providing products to help prevent identity theft
- Market-leading and our own patented technology
- 12 Month Manufactures Warranty
- We sell our products all over the world
- Trusted Australian Business
- We use PayPal as our payment gateway so you know your payment data is safe
- Armourcard has been featured on CNN, Fox News, A Current Affair, Today Show, and many more media outlets
As Featured In: Leading Media & Tech Reviews
"One less thing to worry about,
and that's how it should be!"
"What a smart and convenient device.
I love it!"
- Danny Thompson