USB Data Protection
Ever used a public USB port to charge your phone or device?
Have you charged your phone via someone else’s laptop?
I bet you have used a public charging station like you find at the airport, train stations, shopping mall or even on the ski slopes!
Criminals are now able to skim your data via the USB port or even the USB cable so if you use any public charging then you need to protect yourself today.
Keeping ahead of criminals in this technology-driven life is a challenge.
At Armourcard our mission is to provide you your privacy essentials so you can have peace of mind from identity theft.
We all have used public USB charge ports or charging stations at some point in the past because when your phone is running low on the power we are driven to charge up at all costs.
The issue is criminals know-how dependent we are on our devices and how we are slaves to the charge. As recently as the 2019 def-con hacking conference in Las Vegas the public was again shown how easy it is to steal your phone’s data while charging it. You can read an article about it*
What does it mean to you now in every day?
Well, you need to realize that even the basic thing like charging your smartphones or tablets can potentially cause you real-life issues, so you need to keep ahead of the curve and Armourcard and our suite of privacy essentials like our USB data protection devices are here to help you.
Our USB DataBLOCK still allows for fast charging to your devices
Warning issued by the LA District Attorneys Office –
November 8, 2019: ‘Juice Jacking’ Criminals Use Public USB Chargers to Steal Data
WHY BUY FROM US?
PROTECTION YOU CAN TRUST
- Our entire business is about providing solutions to make you safe
- Established in 2013 – we are a security business only
- Market-leading and our own patented technology
- Sold our products all over the world
- Trusted Australian Business
- We use PayPal as our payment gateway so you know your payment data is safe
- Armourcard has been featured on CNN, Fox News, A Current Affair, Today Show, and many more media outlets